1. Candidates must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.5 or higher in Geographical Sciences courses.
2. Candidates must have taken the course that they will TA and need to have minimum of an A- grade in that course.
3. Candidates who have been vetted through steps 1-2 will be recommended to teaching faculty who will then make recommendations on the students that they would like to hire for their respective courses.
4. Students who have been approved by the undergraduate director will need to sign-up to meet with the T.A. Advisor to discuss the expectations required in the position.
5. Candidates who meet criteria 1-3 must meet with the undergraduate director for a face to face interview.