Geographical Sciences Computer Lab Reservations
Hours: 8 am - 10 pm
These are the building hours and students may NOT remain in the lab past 10 pm. No exceptions.
This lab is reserved for GEOG/GIS majors, ENSP Marine and Coastal majors, ENSP Global Environmental Change majors, ENSP Land Use majors, GIS/RS minors, GEOG MS and PhD students, and students enrolled in a GIS and/or RS course.
To use the labs you must email geog-advise [at] umd.edu with your UID to request ID card swipe access (this may take 2-3 business days).
Reservations are no longer required.
- Please be aware that capacity is limited. As such, you may not exceed the posted occupancy signs. If a lab you want to use is full, please go to another lab (LEF1104, LEF1136, LEF1138). Lab spaces are first come, first served.
- Use the cleaning supplies provided to clean your workstation both BEFORE and AFTER you use the space. The wipes may be used gently on the keyboards and monitors.
- Maintain a strict 6 ft of social distancing. Students may NOT share a computer, use a closed computer, or move chairs.
- Wear a mask at ALL TIMES. No exceptions.
- Do NOT ever open the door, for anyone. Allowing someone without swipe access into the lab will result in immediate revocation of your swipe privileges.