Declaring a Major/Double Major/Double Degree graduation cap

Students should schedule an appointment with a Geographical Sciences Advisor to start the major change process and obtain the proper paperwork.

Declaring a Minor

To declare the Geospatial Information Science Minor or the Remote Sensing of Environmental Change Minor, fill out the registration form. A Geographical Sciences Advisor will contact you in 3-5 business days to confirm enrollment. 

Students may declare a minor in any semester, regardless of how many courses they have completed, EXCEPT the semester in which they intend to graduate. 

Any questions may be directed to geog-advise [at] Students may also schedule an appointment with a Geographical Sciences Advisor.