Listed below are some of the common forms that students may print and complete on their own. Please click on the title to download the form.

Major Curriculum Worksheets

GIS & Computer Cartography Curriculum Worksheet

Geographical Sciences: Development and Sustainability Track Curriculum Worksheet

Geographical Sciences: Environment Systems and Natural Resources Track Curriculum Worksheet


Minor Applications & Curriculum Worksheets

GIS Minor Curriculum Worksheet & Application-Effective Fall 2019 (For Students declared Spring 2019 and earlier please refer to the requirements listed in your minor audit)

Remote Sensing of Environmental Change Minor Curriculum Worksheet & Application


Advising Forms

Faculty Mentoring Form
To remove a registration block for ENSP majors, students must meet with their faculty mentor to obtain signatures on the faculty mentoring form. The signed form should be brought to the Geographical Sciences Advising Office. Geography and GIS majors will utilize this form when they take GEOG212 and do not need it for block removal. 

Permission to Enroll in Another Institution
If students want to take a course(s) away from the university, they must complete the Permission to Enroll in Another Institution online form. Students must obtain appropriate approval(s) from the college and/or the department.


Special Courses Forms

GEOG384/385: Internship Information, Application, & Evaluation Forms (Internship Professor is Dr. Keith Yearwood for Fall/Spring and Advising Office for Winter/Summer). 

GEOG398/498: Independent Study 
Independent Studies are semester long, individualized academic research projects. Students work with a faculty supervisor to design and research an original thesis.

Graduate Level Courses: Permission to Take a Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
Students who meet certain criteria are eligible to take a graduate level course(s).  Student should print and complete the Permission to Take a Graduate Level Course for Undergraduate Credit form.

Change/Addition of Major Form
Students should visit the Geographical Sciences Advising Office during walk in hours (see Hours and Contact page) to start the major change process and obtain the proper paperwork.

After that students then attend an academic planning workshop by signing up at Students will submit the change/addition of major form with completed academic plan to 2148 Tydings Hall.