The Department of Geographical Sciences' seminars take place on Thursdays from 3:45-5 p.m. in 1158 LeFrak Hall.
Fall 2018 Seminars
- 10/11: Dr. Tatiana Loboda; "Mapping the Malaria Landscape of Myanmar: Examining the Role of Land Cover/Land Use in Malaria Transmission"
- 10/25: Dr. Richard Moss; "Applied Climate Assessments to Inform Climate Action"
- 11/1: Dr. Budhendra Bhaduri; "High Resolution Cities: Discovering Human Dynamics through Data and Computing"
- 11/8: Dr. Feng Gao, USDA; Talk Title TBD
- 11/15: Dr. Nancy Harris; Talk Title TBD
- 12/6: Mr. Saurabh Channon; "Global Land Cover Facility: History and Accomplishments"