Areas of Interest
- rural livelihoods
- sustainable agriculture
- conservation social science
- mixed methods research
- inequality and the environment
- impact evaluation
CV: 37.34 KB
Degree TypeMScDegree DetailsInternational Development and Management (LUMID), Lund University
Degree TypeBADegree DetailsDiplomacy and World Affairs, Occidental College
2021-06-01UMD GEOG Human Dimensions of Global Change Summer Research Fellowship
2021-05-01Dean's Research Initiative Grant
“Outcomes of Sustainable Waste Management Initiatives – a Systematic Review.” Presented at the National Meeting of the American Association of Geographers, Washington D.C., April 3-7, 2019.
“No Plastic in Nature – Preventing secondary sources of microplastics in the environment.” Presented at the workshop on Environmental Health Effects of Microplastics. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. Washington D.C., January 2
Traldi R., Silva J., Potapov P., and Tyukavina A. “Tapping in or tapping out? Economic inequality dynamics, rubber, and voluntary sustainability programs in Lao PDR.” Presented at the International Congress for Conservation Biology 2021, December 13-17.
- Traldi, Rebecca. 2021. “Progress and Pitfalls: A Systematic Review of the Evidence for Agricultural Sustainability Standards.” Ecological Indicators 125 (June): 107490. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107490.
- Biffi, Sofia, Rebecca Traldi, Bart Crezee, et al. 2021. “Aligning Agri-Environmental Subsidies and Environmental Needs: A Comparative Analysis between the US and EU.” Environmental Research Letters. https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/abfa4e
- Edelson, M., D. Håbesland, and R. Traldi (co-firsts). 2021. “Uncertainties in Global Estimates of Plastic Waste Highlight the Need for Monitoring Frameworks.” Marine Pollution Bulletin 171 (October): 112720. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.1127
- Human Dimensions of Global Change - Coupled Human and Natural Systems
CampusPod Leader, URGEOSCIENCE: Unlearning Racism in Geoscience, UMD Dept. of Geographical Sciences
rtraldi [at] terpmail.umd.edu