I am a 4th generation South Floridian. I have a Bachelor's from Florida State University and a Master's from Florida International University in Environmental Studies. I am now beginning my first semester as a PhD student in the Department of Geographical Sciences at UMD. My research is focused on freshwater resource modeling and management. I love nature and traveling, so I am usually camping every chance I get.
- Natural Resource Management
- BA Environmental Studies - FSU
- MS Environmental Studies - FIU
- 2018 National Academy of Science (NAS) Young Scientist Summer Program (YSSP) Fellowship Grant
- 2017 University Teaching and Learning Program (UTLP) Associate Level Certification
Miralles-Wilhelm, Fernando; Clarke, Leon; Hejazi, Mohamad; Kim, Sonny; Gustafson, Kelly; Munoz-Castillo, Raul; Graham, Neal. 2017. Physical Impacts of Climate Change on Water Resources. Discussion Paper;. World Bank, Washington, DC. © World Bank. https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/26028 License: CC BY 3.0 IGO.
Department of Geographical Sciences