1. Where can I find Health Forms such as Immunization, Medical history etc.?

    • The University Health Center requires each student to complete and submit an immunization form in order to remove registration blocks. You can find the forms here: http://www.health.umd.edu/about/forms
  2. Where can I find graduate school forms?

  3. Where can I access and pay my student bill or view my student account balance?

    • The Office of Student Financial Services and Cashiering (formerly Bursar's office): billpay.umd.edu
    • It includes everything students need to know about billing, payments, and refunds.  The website also has the resources faculty and staff need to initiate charges – including CCP and SAR forms. 
    • Students and families with questions about their accounts will continue to call us at (301) 314-9000 or visit us in the Financial Service Center, Suite 1135 in the Lee Building. 
  4. Does MS GIS program provide financial aids (scholarships, assistantships, etc.)?

    • Unfortunately, MS GIS program does not provide financial support. Students are encouraged to seek support from their employers or external opportunities.
      • Students are eligible for Graduate Assistant positions offered by the University of Maryland that can help cover some of their tuitions.
      • Internships are available to students from different agencies and organizations.
      • Students are eligible to participate in federal scholarship programs.
  5. What are the requirements for a loan?

    • If you need any information on loan requirements or financial aid you can go to the Office of Student Financial Aid website at http://www.financialaid.umd.edu/loans/
    • If you have any specific questions about loan requirements you can contact: Malina Heng at mheng [at] umd.edu or 301-314-9859
  6. Currently serving or served in the army? Know your education benefits?