1. Where do I go to receive my photo identification card?
- Where to get your ID? What happens if you lose your ID? What programs and services are accessible with your ID? etc. You can find important information about students IDs here: http://registrar.umd.edu/current/Policies/id-cards.html
- For Lefrak Hall 24/7 access please contact Liz Smith at lizsmith [at] umd.edu
2. Where can I access free software such as office tools, downloads, design and productions and more?
- The University of Maryland provides free downloads of many software packages via Terpware: https://terpware.umd.edu
3. My ArcGIS license code has expired, where can I get a new one?
- Please contact Kristen Bergery at kbergery [at] umd.edu
- Note: You can download and use ArcGIS Pro alongside ArcGIS for Desktop using your existing EVA license code: http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/get-started/install-and-sign-in-to-arcgis-pro.ht
4. How do I log into the VMware?
- You can find all the steps to logging into the VMware by clicking here:
5. Who do I contact about issues relating to the GEOG servers or VMware?
- Please contact our tech staff at geoghelp [at] umd.edu
6. Who do I contact about issues relating to ELMS, such as log-in problems?
- ELMS offers 24/7 tech support at https://umd.service-now.com/itsc
7. How do I create and log in to my University email account?
- TERPmail is the email client used for the University of Maryland.
- This link will guide you in creating your student Terpmail (email) account: https://cgi.oit.umd.edu/cgi-bin/account/activation.cgi
- With your Terpmail you will be able to access many UMD resources online.
- How to activate your TERPmail: http://goingterpmail.umd.edu/user_actions.html