The Department of Geographical Sciences offers a one-semester internship program for undergraduates. Students can earn a total of three credits. Students are responsible for finding their own internships and can pursue a wide variety of opportunities in the public private and non-profit sectors. Internships may be on-or off-campus, paid or unpaid.
- Junior or senior with a minimum of 70 credits
- 2.5 GPA overall
- NASA Develop
- Mitre Corporation
- The Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- United States Holocaust Museum and Memorial
- Prince Georges County Fire Department
- See the attached Internship List PDF for more options!
For more information on internships and the University of Maryland visit:
|List of Websites for Jobs and Internships in Geography & GIS (pdf)|