Hartwick Office Building
The Geographical Sciences Research Space at Hartwick houses approximately 60 research faculty and graduate students who carry out approximately half of all department research activity.
1. Can I park my car in the Hartwick parking lot?
Parking at Hartwick is available to those who work at Hartwick only. Visitors may only park in designated visitor spaces.
2. Address to use for GPS directions to Hartwick Building:
4321 Hartwick Road, College Park MD 20742
- We are located on the 4th floor, in Suite 400
3. How do I get in to the building and offices?
- The Hartwick Building is open from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Evening and weekend access cards are available from the Department of Geographical Sciences main office. This will grant entrance to the main building and elevator/stairway access to the fourth floor.
- The research labs in Suite 209 and Suite 410 are accessible with UMD ID cards.
4. Who can help me?
- For parking permits, after-hours access cards, UMD ID card access (specify suites) and to be added to the Hartwick email list, please contact Liz Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the GEOG Main office.
- For building maintenance issues, contact Jack O'Bannon (email@example.com), Saurabh Channan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Allison Gost (email@example.com)
- For grant related questions contact Shannon Bobbitt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For computer, equipment or network related questions contact Jack O'Bannon (email@example.com) or Saurabh Channan (firstname.lastname@example.org for GLCF group).
- Prince George's County Police Department- Emergency 911, Non-Emergency 301-333-4000