The Master of Professional Studies in Geospatial Information Sciences Program is dedicated to providing the most up-to-date education on geospatial technology, theory and applications. The courses cover spatial analysis, statistics, programming, databases, modeling, remote sensing, Internet GIS, Mobile GIS, and Open Source GIS. Both MPS degree (31 Credits) and Graduate Certificate (12 Credits) in GIS are offered.
- All courses are scheduled in the evenings (5:30 to 8:00pm) to accommodate working professionals.
- All courses are offered in traditional classrooms or GIS labs and simultaneously broadcast online.
- The online teaching is interactive and dynamic through Adobe Connect, very much like sitting in a real classroom.
- Entire lectures (lecture slides, presentations, and Q&A interactions) are video-archived for reviewing.
- Our program is one of the ESRI Development Centers (EDCs).
- For more details, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Additionally, you can inquire through email: email@example.com.